3 days Gorilla tracking Rwanda reverts back memories in an orchard of forest gardens in Rwanda on our 3 days gorillas Rwanda Package Safari in an immensely old, unfully exploited Jungle full of character and charisma, where the Mahogany trees give no light penetration beneath the ancient trees rare to find across Africa, the Vegetation sculpted by time dating thousand years of existence form up to habituate the Rwanda Mountain Gorillas, this is one of the best destinations for a Gorilla trekking Safari and a home to a whole host of Rwanda wildlife.
Visit Rwanda for a 3 days gorillas Rwanda Safari Package on a 3 days Rwanda tour, trekking the world’s most endegered species, the Mountain Gorillas. Gorilla tracking Safari is an interesting adventure, encounter with the huge gentle mountain gorillas in the vicinity of the Volcanoes National park in Rwanda. Curious about mountain gorilla facts, mountain gorilla population, mountain gorilla gorilla diet,gorilla trekking Rwanda price, Rwanda gorilla trekking best time to go, Rwanda gorilla permit, Gorilla permit Prices Well, be assertive towards the breath taking tour in the vicinity of Rwanda ranges.
How much does it cost to see Gorillas, How much is gorilla trekking Rwanda, Where do you find Gorillas in Africa, Best places for Gorilla Trekking, 3 days Visiting Rwanda Trekking Gorillas. Gorilla trekking Rwanda Price per person for different numbers of people. 3 days gorillas Rwanda safari
3 days gorillas Rwanda Prices: E.g, When 2 people, each pays $1,255 like that.
|Number of people against price per person||2 – $1,255 pp||3 – $1,218 pp||4 – $1,140 pp||5 – $1,130 pp||6 – $1,120 pp||7 – $1,110 pp||8 – $1,050 pp||9 – $1,050 pp|
The Volcanoes National Park lies north west from Kigali-Rwanda and borders with the Virunga National Park of the Democratic Republic of Congo and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in Uganda.The parks have the giant mountain Gorillas, and comprises of the volcanoes of the Virunga Mountains ranges i.e. Muhabura, Gahinga and Sabyinyo, Karisimbi, Bisoke.
Volcanoes National Park is located in the Musanze district with its capital town of Ruhengeri very famous for the Dian Fossey foundation, her famous hotel of muhabura along with Gorilla trekking Rwanda. It will take us at least 2 hours of drive time from Kigali city to the Volcanoes park Rwanda Here, it is possible for us to track the gorillas in a single day and return to Kigali City.
The sporadic tufts of trees with acacia and baobab species are a hide out to the traceable Rwanda Gorillas, Gorilla tracking Rwanda is a mouthwatering Rwanda Adventure, the park also harbors more than 150 bird species including at least 29 endemics to Rwenzori Mountains and the Virungas. Expected trip activities: Gorilla trekking rwanda, birding rwanda, kigali city tour, nature walks, Game trails, Mountain Hikes and Visiting Iby’iwacu cultural village where we have a chance to see their cultural drama preformed live to us alongside the queen and the king. And Visiting the genocide memorial, Kigali city tour and a walk through the markets, Gorilla trekking in the volcanoes National park, Photography stop over points where we shall have a good view to take the thousand rolling hills from Kigali to the volcanoes and the nearby features.
Sightseeing Kigali town as we drive from Kigali through Musanze District to Kinigi for the start of the gorilla trip expedition on your 3 days trekking Gorillas Rwanda safari. Accommodation Hotel: Le’Bambou Gorilla Lodge
Day 1: Transfer to the Volcanoes Park for your 3 days gorillas rwanda Package
Arrive at Kigali Airport where our Driver / Tour guide picks you from. And then, have a brief lecture about our intended gorilla trip in Rwanda. Optional Accommodation Plan: Choose one of these hotels with different services and prices. Lodging hotels include; Muhabura Hotel, Mid range – Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge, Luxury, Mountain Gorilla View Lodge. Of Course along side a well prepared plan for our meals (Half-Board)
Day 2: Gorilla tracking in the Volcanoes Park-Rwanda.
An early breakfast, we drive for half a kilometre to Kinigi park offices which is a briefing centre for all travelers that we may actually find in the same centre. We shall be briefed possibly with other travelers about the area that we tend to visit. Accommodation: Again choose a hotel that you need in terms of price and Services. These include; Muhabura Hotel, Mid range – Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge, Luxury – Mountain Gorilla View Lodge. Our meal Plan for Day two, shall include a half-Board.
Day 3: Departure day. | End of our 3 days gorillas rwanda Safari
An early Breakfast, Then after we head for the cultural visit at the Iby’iwacu cultural center, There after our registered east Africa tour agency have lunch and drive back to Kigali.Meal plan shall again consist of a half-Board.
For the next activity we need to have these Gorilla tracking guidelines in our mind and Key equipment’s that you need to carry for your 3 days gorillas Rwanda Adventure: Hiking Shoes / Boots, Walking or Supporting Sticks, Rain Jackets, Insect Repellent, At-least 2 – 3 litters of bottled Water, Packed food, A porter to carry you or your bag in case you fail to make it.
Mountaineering Nyiragongo Safari is a demanding activity and is very serious undertaking. The more prepared you are, the more enjoyable your trip will be. Physical fitness is one aspect of preparation that takes time and commitment. It is an important component of risk management, because the more fit we are as a team, the more capacity we have to deal with challenging situations. You may need to carry along Mountain hiking boots, Sun glasses, caps, Rain jackets, Gloves, Flexible hiking clothes and other related equipments as advised by our guide
Travel Guide before Visiting the Park
From Kigali to Volcanoes National Park, kinigi, Ruhengeri, RwandaTravel Map, Gorilla tracking Rwanda Map
Some of the Gorilla tracking Guidelines to consider before you Visit Gorillas
- Do not get so close to the gorillas more than 7 metres.
- A maximum number of 8 visitors is allowed to visit a group of the habituated mountain gorillas in a day.
- You are advised to stay in your group whey you are near the gorillas.
- Keep your voices down at all times. However, it is okay to ask the guide questions
- You are not allowed to smoke, drink or eat when you are near the gorillas. Eating or drinking inevitably can increase the risk of food/drink morsels/droplets falling, which could increase the risk of transmission of diseases.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu, Diarrhea) is allowed to enter the park for tracking.
- Flash photography is not permitted! When taking pictures move slowly and carefully.
- Do not touch the gorillas. Have it in mind that these are wild animals
- Keep your voices down at all times. However, it is okay to ask the guide questions.
- You are only allowed to spend 1 hour with the Gorillas, however, if the gorillas become agitated or nervous, the guide will finish the visit early.
What you need to Carry on your Gorilla tracking Safari
- Remember to put on comfortable hiking shoes suitable for steep muddy slopes, if you don’t have time for this, you can still buy when you arrive for your safari.
- Put on ear plugs for those who feel uncomfortable with the jungle sounds.
- You might need to carry enough packed water, our guide will take you through this
- Carry a rain gear, or an umbrella, sunscreen lotion, a hat/Cap (as the weather is unpredictable) and insect repellent.
- Bring a photo of film camera to take hundreds of captions. Using flashlight is not permitted so we recommend using films of 400-800 ASA.
- For more tips about Gorilla trekking, we shall guide you what you need to carry before you arrive for your Safari