3 days gorilla tracking Safari is one of the epic Congo Safari tracking Congo Gorillas in the most opted for primevalforest ranges, the Virunga ranges that still holds the beauty beyond the earth’s mantle just like it was 50 years ago, the bustling virunga Mountain Ranges make it easily achievable for gorilla trekking virunga. Our 3 days Congo gorilla trekking in Virunga ranges(Mufumbiro ranges) opens you to a beautiful picturesque and captivating memories over this touristy place.
What to see in Virunga Ranges on 3 days Congo Gorilla Trekking safari?
Ever felt the amazing trails beside the Africa’s Volcanoes Mountains? , Well, evisiting congo safaris a key depository for a magnificent gorilla trek in the virunga regions, the whelming views of the chains of volcanoes along the northern border of Rwanda, Congo and Uganda surely make it a homestead of ‘a cape of good hope’. The resulting promontory neighboring relief is a key spell to the presence of numerous Mountain Gorillas ranking Virunga ranges the best place to see Gorillas. The child features of Virunga volcano ranges comprise of eight major Virunga volcanoes. It’s true that most of these are dormant except Mount Nyiragongo, therefore for hikers, hiking Virunga ranges can be an adventurous sport for you to consider on this welcoming feature.
Virunga wildlife Congo quests our demand to encounter with the congo wildlife sited in the prominent contemporary parks of Volcanoes national Park, Virunga National Park as seen adjacent to the Uganda best travel destinations of Rwenzori Mountains National Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park
Itinerary of 3 days Congo Gorilla Trekking Safari
Gorilla tracking Congo Guidelines must be considered for your safety, this disperses away any obstacles that could delay or stop us to unleash the beauty of the giant rare Congo Mountain Gorillas on our 3 days Congo safari venturing through the un-fully exploited land existing with hundreds of Wildlife species, defined tracts of vegetation intermixed by a gallery of forests on the lower elevations.
Day 1: Gorilla Trekking Congo Safari – Pick up from the Hotel/Airport
Depending on your time of arrival or where you slept for overnight. African Adventure Travelers Uganda tour guide will be humbled and ready to pick you up in a safari Van vehicle in preparation for the 3 days Congo Gorilla trekking, for large numbers (groups), a safari vehicle that accommodates your full set comfortability shall be provided.
An early morning drive sets us free not to encounter with the traffic jam in Kampala City, The Kampala-Masaka-Mbarara-Kisoro high way road shall encompass our direction. Have an en route stopover in Masaka City for the dynamic views at the Uganda equator line, encounter with the local markets run by local natives; you may opt to buy yourself a souvenir.
Proceed towards the western part of Uganda, see the rolling hills, different cultivation methods, coffee plantations, see the long-horned cattle of Ankole, deviate through Lake mburo National Park as you spot on the baboons clinging on the trees alongside the road. The broad drive leads us to mbarara city-the land of Milk for a stopover, have lunch, later resume on the adventurous 3 days Congo safari till kisoro. Have your dinner and overnight: Meal plan Full board
Day 2: Gorilla trekking Congo – Crossing to Rwanda Volcanoes national Park
After your breakfast, our guide will transfer you to the park headquarters for briefing. You will be assigned to a game ranger who will aid you through the gorilla trek in the forest trails tracking for the habituated Congo Mountain Gorillas. The trek is worth deserving and rewarding.
Day 3: Return from the Gorilla trekking safari back for your Flight.
The spectacular milestone in the Congo wildlife adventures lives an affirmation for you to decide whether the 3 days wildlife Congo is the best place to go for gorilla trekking Africa. Well, our clients go ahead to make interesting reviews for the compelling safari they experienced. On day three of our safari, Our tour driver/Guide will drive you back safely through the bending Congo- Uganda roads, retreating back to the Airport/Hotel in preparation for your flight.
Some of the Gorilla tracking Guidelines to consider before you Visit Gorillas
- Do not get so close to the gorillas more than 7 metres.
- A maximum number of 8 visitors is allowed to visit a group of the habituated mountain gorillas in a day.
- You are advised to stay in your group whey you are near the gorillas.
- Keep your voices down at all times. However, it is okay to ask the guide questions
- You are not allowed to smoke, drink or eat when you are near the gorillas. Eating or drinking inevitably can increase the risk of food/drink morsels/droplets falling, which could increase the risk of transmission of diseases.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu, Diarrhea) is allowed to enter the park for tracking.
- Flash photography is not permitted! When taking pictures move slowly and carefully.
- Do not touch the gorillas. Have it in mind that these are wild animals
- Keep your voices down at all times. However, it is okay to ask the guide questions.
- You are only allowed to spend 1 hour with the Gorillas, however, if the gorillas become agitated or nervous, the guide will finish the visit early.
What you need to Carry on your Gorilla tracking Safari
- Remember to put on comfortable hiking shoes suitable for steep muddy slopes, if you don’t have time for this, you can still buy when you arrive for your safari.
- Put on ear plugs for those who feel uncomfortable with the jungle sounds.
- You might need to carry enough packed water, our guide will take you through this
- Carry a rain gear, or an umbrella, sunscreen lotion, a hat/Cap (as the weather is unpredictable) and insect repellent.
- Bring a photo of film camera to take hundreds of captions. Using flashlight is not permitted so we recommend using films of 400-800 ASA.
- For more tips about Gorilla trekking, we shall guide you what you need to carry before you arrive for your Safari