2 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking Safari gives us an authentic taste to the best Gorilla tracking Uganda destination Bwindi Impenetrable forest, a wildlife Sanctuary twisted by Unique plant species and wild land dwellers, all represented in a wonderful concentration that no other place in East Africa offers an objective tasty point of greater interest for Mountain Gorilla trekking Safaris than the forbidden Bwindi impenetrable forest with thousands of ancient trees believed to be recorded and seen in this forest Park.
Bwindi Impenetrable forest National Parkis one of the alluring uganda National Park seen southwest uganda bordering congo in the far wet Rwanda, our 2 days gorilla experience on a 2 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking safari opens your mind to see gorillas in the wild. Mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi impenetrable forest is a key to Gorilla trekking, mountain gorilla facts, mountain gorilla population and Mountain Gorilla Habituation.
Where do Gorillas Mountain Gorillas live?
The highest revord leveles of mountain gorilla diet still encompasses on Uganda Africa in areas like Bwindi impentrable, Mgahinga and their adjacent harbituated zonal part. Bwindi impenetrable forest is a habitat to over 240 mountain Gorillas making it half of all Mountain Gorillas left in the wild. It’s a rain forest accessed by foot and composed of 221km of both montane and low land.
Bwindi Gorilla Trekking: It’s designed as a world Heritage site and also provides shelter for 120 species of mammals, 1000 plant species, 248 species of birds, 220 species of butterflies,27 frog species, chameleons and geckoes etc. The forest trails on your 2 days bwindi Gorilla Trekking safari shall reward you with exposure to the nature growth of Bwindi.
Gorilla trekking is the main activity carried out in this park
Tourists wishing to trek must first book and obtain a Uganda Gorilla permit in advance. There are also selected Mountain Gorilla families Uganda that have been habituated to human presence. When trekking Gorillas in groups you must be divided into not more than 8 groups of people to prevent risks to the Gorillas like noise and diseases.
Where Can you see Gorillas?
For short days safaris, We take you down the pearl of Africa for alively taste on your 2 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking Uganda Safari to see Gorillas eye to eye in the best destination for gorilla trekking Uganda Bwindi Impenetrable forest. This short itinerary is designed for tourists near Bwindi impenetrable national park, mountain mgahinga, kibale National Park, Kisoro and mbararawho have little time to trek and encounter with the Gorillas off their busy days of work. Its good also to note best time for gorilla trekking bwindi impenetrable.
Day 1: Gorilla Trekking safari- How to get there for 2 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking, Rwanda, Congo
At 9am you will be picked up by our tour guide/driver from your hotel or area of residence depending on where you will have reserved or agreed to meetup from. He will then take you through a briefing of your 2 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking , Then, drive you to either Rushaga, Nkuringo ,Buhoma, Ruhija sector. The tracking sector shall depend on your Gorilla Permit. However be it assured that our tour company will help you out to track a sector with many Gorillas. Have your dinner at Buhoma community, Gorilla mist camp or Rushaga Gorilla camp depending on where you placed your reservation bookings
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi Impenetrable forest
An early breakfast, Then, be picked by our driver/tour guide and proceed to the park headquarters for an authentic 2 Days Bwindi gorilla trekking by 7: 00 am. You will be briefed about the whole tracking session and be ready to trek with an experienced armed game ranger, guide, who will go with you. For those who will need to go with their heavy cameras and bags, In case, you get tired, you might need to tip a potter to carry you or your luggage.
The tracking time cannot be guaranteed, it depends on where the Uganda Mountain Gorillas were feeding the previous day, their movements and how fast the trackers are. Its good to have some training before you opt for this Uganda Safari. As you head through the rain forest of Bwindi for your Gorilla trekking, spot out bird species, hear sounds of bird songs, see different plant species, chameleons, geckoes and likely some other different species.
You will also have a distant far look of the volcanoes on your Gorilla trekking Uganda tour. The park is quite steep and challenging so you will need physical training by running up the hills. Once you spot out the Gorillas you will be allowed to spend 1 hour with them, see how they eat, groom each other, their movements, how they take care of their young ones.Take pictures of these great apes and have unforgettable experience. You have to use cameras with out flash to avoid scaring them. Then have your packed lunch in the open secure woodland forest in case you’re caught up for lunch at the lodge.
You will head back to the park headquarters for Gorilla trekking Uganda ceremony and receive your certificate confirming your participation in Gorilla trekking. The later, the driver, tour guide will drive you back to where he collected you from the previous day.
Gorilla tracking Guidelines
No smoking or eating near Gorillas, Stay away 7meters from the gorillas, Flash cameras are not allowed, Stay together (group), People with communicable disease are not allowed. The rest of the Gorilla trekking procedures will be given to you by our guide. However you might need to know what to carry on your gorilla trek like Gumboots, Caps, Long trousers, a hat or cap, a jacket/rain coat, Depending on the weather, we shall advise you before reception for your tremendous Uganda gorilla Safari
Some of the Gorilla tracking Guidelines to consider before you Visit Gorillas
- Do not get so close to the gorillas more than 7 metres.
- A maximum number of 8 visitors is allowed to visit a group of the habituated mountain gorillas in a day.
- You are advised to stay in your group whey you are near the gorillas.
- Keep your voices down at all times. However, it is okay to ask the guide questions
- You are not allowed to smoke, drink or eat when you are near the gorillas. Eating or drinking inevitably can increase the risk of food/drink morsels/droplets falling, which could increase the risk of transmission of diseases.
- No one with any sort of disease or communicable disease (e.g Flu, Diarrhea) is allowed to enter the park for tracking.
- Flash photography is not permitted! When taking pictures move slowly and carefully.
- Do not touch the gorillas. Have it in mind that these are wild animals
- Keep your voices down at all times. However, it is okay to ask the guide questions.
- You are only allowed to spend 1 hour with the Gorillas, however, if the gorillas become agitated or nervous, the guide will finish the visit early.
What you need to Carry on your Gorilla tracking Safari
- Remember to put on comfortable hiking shoes suitable for steep muddy slopes, if you don’t have time for this, you can still buy when you arrive for your safari.
- Put on ear plugs for those who feel uncomfortable with the jungle sounds.
- You might need to carry enough packed water, our guide will take you through this
- Carry a rain gear, or an umbrella, sunscreen lotion, a hat/Cap (as the weather is unpredictable) and insect repellent.
- Bring a photo of film camera to take hundreds of captions. Using flashlight is not permitted so we recommend using films of 400-800 ASA.
- For more tips about Gorilla trekking, we shall guide you what you need to carry before you arrive for your Safari